Use of the library facilities by individuals or groups is encouraged for public gatherings of a civic, cultural, or educational character. Rooms are not available for meetings of social, money raising, religious purpose, or for the benefit of private individuals or commercial concerns.
Please fill out the Room Use Form, a link to the form is provided below.
Applications will be processed in order of their receipt. Date will only be confirmed upon receipt of application.
The following facilities are available for non-library use on approval or written application.
1. East Lyme Room (maximum 50 people) (25 at tables)
2. Children's Program Room (maximum 25 People)
3. Audio / Visual Equipment
Room Use Rules:
- Every use will have a designated individual responsible for supervision during room use and cleaning up afterwards.
- No smoking is permitted in any area of the library.
- No refreshments .
- Groups are not to use the library address or telephone number as their own.
- Users may provide their own audio / visual equipment or use the library equipment providing the operator is
familiar with A V equipment.
- Nothing is to be taped to walls or glass doors.