Books Published by the East Lyme Public Library Publication Committee
and Available for Sale at the Library:
Smith, Jane T. Last of the Nehantics. 2011. Brief history of the Nehantics with biographical sketches. $12.00
Zinsser, Caroline Fraser. Vine Utley: The Remarkable Country Doctor of Lyme, Connecticut (1768-1836). 2010. $12.00
This biography has just been awarded an Award of Merit by the Connecticut League of History Organizations.
- Zinsser, Caroline Fraser. Dear and Affectionate Wife, The Letters of Charles and Mary Chadwick of Lyme
Connecticut, 1828-1851. 2005. Story told through letters of Charles, a ship's captain, and his wife Mary. $10.00
- Bourque, Edmond, (ed.) East Lyme Public Library 1897 - 1997
One Hundred Years of Growth. 1998. History of the Library $5.00
- Chendali, Olive Tubbs. Stories of East Lyme. 2001.
Collection of stories about the town of East Lyme $19.95
- Tregger, Edward, S. World War II Remembered. 1999.
Memoirs of an East Lyme resident about his war experiences. $5.00
- Treggor, Captain Phillip Points on my Compass.
Ninety degrees of maritime memories, thoughts, and impressions. $3.00
Also Available at the Library:
Friends of the Smith Harris Museum Cookbook $2.50